Since 1996 we have been developing CA Programmes and performing effective independent assessments.
Once accreditation as a SAICA Training Office has been awarded, a Training Office is required to continue meeting the accreditation criteria set by SAICA. SAICA moderates a Training Office’s compliance.
Dependent on a risk rating that is awarded to the Training Office will determine the number of visit to the Training Office by SAICA. Should a Training Office continually fail to comply with SAICA’s accreditation criteria, it will result in the Training Office being de-accredited.
Although Training Offices are required to continually comply with SAICA’s re-accreditation criteria, many Training Offices find themselves lacking in a number of areas or in a few critical areas when evaluated by SAICA. The intention of the re-accreditation interventions are for SAICA to develop and support Training Offices, but they still result in a significant amount of pressure and stress on the Training Officer and administrators as they prepare and collate the relevant evidence required to prove compliance.
ON-TOPP Value Add
- General information about the re-accreditation visit and how it will be conducted.
- Advice regarding the requirements for re-accreditation and criteria that have been identified as common problem areas.
- Review of the paper work prepared for the SAICA re-accreditation visit to ensure that it is complete and coherent.
- Review of the Training Office’s policies and procedures and advice on areas of non-compliance.
- Compilation of the required assessment instruments (TSR, PSR and ANA) if ON-TOPP is performing Independent Assessments for the Training Office.
- Review of the compilation of required assessment instruments (TSR, PSR and ANA) if ON-TOPP is not performing Independent Assessments for the Training Office.
- Review of the Training Office’s compliance with SAICA’s required timeframes for the completion of the assessment instruments.
- Review of the adequacy of the completion of assessment instruments by the Training Office.